I have been working with couples planning their weddings for years and every single one of them needed a wedding planner. But not all of them could afford a professional. To help those brides plan their dream wedding I have created the virtual wedding planner. I send this out to all the couples who are getting married On Sunny Slope Farm. But I thought, “This could be helpful to all those couples out there who are planning a wedding anywhere. Why not share the love?” And so that is what I am wanting to do.
The virtual wedding planner is an email list that sends out timeline based emails that keep couples on track for planning an awesome wedding. There are of course many timelines available that you can download. But unless you keep going back to them you might miss something. Personally, I like reminders. The virtual wedding planner will send you an email at just the right time up to the day of your wedding. You will get an email after your wedding reminding you of a few follow-up things. All you need to do is tell the virtual wedding planner the date of your wedding.
The virtual wedding planner is free and you can unsubscribe at any time. So give it a try. Here is how:
- Sign up for the Virtual Wedding Planner using the submission form.
- Confirm your subscription when you get the email confirmation.
- You will receive your 1st email from the virtual wedding planner with in an hour. If you do not please check your junk mail and make sure that the address of the virtual wedding planner is approved.
- Then just follow along. When you get an email think about the things on the list, consider the suggestions and follow the links to the stuff that can be helpful to you.
- When you do not want to receive the emails anymore just unsubscribe.