Be a Volunteer
Volunteer Applications will open in March
Don’t just go to the wine and oyster festival, be a part of it! Volunteering is a great way to earn a 1-Day Pass, meet new friends, get a free festival t-shirt and be a part of the show! All you have to do is fill out the application and choose the shifts and department that you’d like to join (box office, music, vendors, venue operations, etc.).
- All volunteers must be 18 or older to apply.
- All volunteers must submit an application to be considered for a volunteer position. If accepted as a volunteer, you must complete one shifts (3 hours) in exchange for a 1-Day festival pass and a festival staff t-shirt. We will take into consideration your shift and department preference but you may not get what you requested.
- All applicants must enter credit card information as a guarantee that you will complete your scheduled shift if accepted as a volunteer. If you fail to satisfactorily complete your scheduled shifts, On Sunny Slope Farm reserves the right to charge for the equivalent amount of a 1-Day Pass (refer to the ‘I Agree’ section on the volunteer application for more information).
Volunteer applications are accepted until all positions are filled. Please note that volunteer positions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, so the earlier you submit your application the better your chances of obtaining your preferred position.
Note: the deadline for cancellations is 30 days prior to Festival. In the event that you confirm your volunteer shifts and cancel after the deadline, you will be charged a courtesy fee of $25. This fee is commensurate with the time and labor costs associated with scheduling and confirming your assigned shifts.
Acceptance notice begins in the early summer. Thank you for your interest in volunteering at On Sunny Slope Farm’s Wine and Oyster Festival!
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thur. Additional: 7:00 PM -9:00 PM
Tours and Meetings can be schedule on Contact Page.
Follow us on Facebook
- 2017 Wine and Oyster Festival Sponsors
- 2017 Wine and Oyster Festival Wineries
- 2018 Wine and Oyster Festival Culinary Food Pairings
- 2018 Wine and Oyster Festival Sponsors
- 2018 Wine and Oyster Festival Wineries
- Additional Services
- Authentic Italian wood fired Pizza and foods available for your wedding On Sunny Slope Farm
- Availability Calendar
- Bar Service
- Day of Wedding Coordinator
- Decoration Packages
- Directions to Venue Entrance: 1000 Erickson Avenue, Harrisonburg Va. 22801
- Egghouse offers kitchen, bath, bedroom, living room, cable TV and wireless internet
- Elope in Virginia On Sunny Slope Farm Wedding Venue
- Floral Packages for weddings On Sunny Slope Farm
- Food Truck Fest 2017
- Glamping = simple camping + Valley luxury
- Historic 350 Acre Family Farm Wedding Venue
- Hotel Madison and Shenandoah Valley Conference Center
- Luxury Spa Experience
- On Sunny Slope Farm – Wedding & Reception Venue
- Our Favorite Vendors
- Our Story
- OWF New
- Oyster & Wine Festival
- Photo Gallery
- Prepare – Enrich Premarital Counseling
- Rustic Chic Dressing Suites and Handicapped Accessible Bathrooms
- Rustic Chic Venue offers Valley Luxury and Southern Hospitality
- Secondhand Snags (3) : A Recycled Wedding Yardsale
- Spirit of the Valley Festival
- Terms of service
- Volunteer for Wine and Oyster Festival
- Wedding Package Add-Ons
- Wedding Planning and Venue Price Packages
- Wedding Vendors
- Wedding Venue near Washington DC
- Wine and Oyster Festival
- Wine and Oyster Festival Vendor Application
ON SUNNY SLOPE FARM
1000 Erickson Ave
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
1672 Sunny Slope Lane
Harrisonburg, VA 22801