4 Hours of Decoration Time FREE with every new Friday Wedding Booking in 2017!
Are you concerned about not having enough decoration time on your wedding day? Do you feel like you need a few more hours to get things ready? Maybe you want to get all the DIY stuff done so you can relax on your wedding day and enjoy all the pampering? What about setting up the plate-ware on the tables, getting the beer, wine and mixers cold and getting that ceremony rehearsal out of the way? Would you like it if, on the day of the wedding, you could relax, enjoy your family and friends and maybe even get a couples massage as you prepare for the biggest day of your life?
Well, if you said yes to any one of these decoration questions then booking your Wedding on a Friday in 2017 On Sunny Slope is the best choice you could ever make! That’s right, I said you need to book a Friday Wedding at our local wedding venue in the Shenandoah Valley located in Rockingham County right on the city limits of Harrisonburg Virginia. Why you may ask?
- We set up the venue for you on Thursday morning including the ceremony site. And put all the linens on the tables so that you can get everything ready the day before your Friday Wedding.
- You get 4 hours of decoration time on Thursday FREE to come to the wedding venue and get everything preset.
- We open up the buildings for those 4 hours so that you can leave your stuff over night and use the restrooms if you need to during your rehearsal.
- You get an additional hour (that makes 5) to have your ceremony rehearsal at the location of your wedding the next day.
- After you ceremony rehearsal is over you can either head off to your rehearsal dinner at another location and we ill close everything up for you safe and sound OR you can add-on time to have your rehearsal dinner at our wedding venue for a small fee (based on number of people, amount of time and services needed)
See what one family was able to do with 4 hours of Decoration time on Thursday…