Step 1: Select your weekend. $4,000.00
Step 1 is to pick a weekend that you would like to host your wedding or event. Any and All weekends, May through October, are $4,000.00. It is that simple to start your wedding or event planning.
- We help you plan your wedding or event
- We setup our tables and chairs for you in the tent and for the ceremony
- We let you use our venue and all our stuff
- We have plenty of parking
- We let you use our two sound systems with microphones
Step 2: Start your planning and decide add-ons along the way.
Most people don’t know what additional services they are going to need until well into their planning process. So we don’t make you decide at the beginning of your planning process. You have the flexibility to add our additional services during your planning process to reduce stress and costs.
- Staff during wedding or event: $50 per hour per staff member (3 hour minimum per staff member)
- Day of Coordinator: $1,000
- Bar Service Package (8 hours of bar service, general liability insurance with host liquor liability, ice, cups, straws, napkins, etc.): $800
- Wedding Officiant: $500
- Sparklers are available upon request: $1 each
- Tablecloths: $15 each
- Napkins: $1 each
Step 3: Pick and Pay.
Once you have decided on your add-on services, you let us know. You can pay for them 30 days prior to your wedding or event. Any last minute add-ons, let’s say 50 more sparklers, can be paid the day of for your convenience.
Our lives have changed!
All of our lives have been changed by the COVID 19 worldwide pandemic.
Weddings have changed!
As a result, weddings have changed. And no doubt, your wedding planning has changed as well. You are asking new and different questions and you are needing new and different services from your venue.
Our wedding venue has changed!
To continue to offer the best service to you, we have changed as well. We are more flexible than ever before. Flexible in so many ways, including how we are pricing our venue for your wedding.