Bar Service Package
You bring the booze and we set it up at the bar, serve it to you and your guests and then pack up what is left for you to take with you at the end the night.
If you are serving alcohol of any kind On Sunny Slope Farm you will need a bartender, ice and a $1,000,000 event liability insurance with liquor rider. We have found in the past that this can take some time for you to organize and we get more than a few questions about what qualifies. So…
We have decided to begin to offer a Bar Service Package that meets our standards, is cost competitive for you and hassle free (we line everything up for you). We think that this will provide a better experience for all, especially you!
We have several staff bartenders that will provide the bartending services for all of our events. If additional bartenders are needed On Sunny Slope Farm can provide those as well.
The bartending service includes:
- One bartender. Based on guest attendance and bar service needs additional bartenders can be added for a fee.
- Six hours of bartending services. Plus one hour of setup and one hour of tear down. So, eight hours total.
- Complimentary phone conversation with your bartender to determine your bartending needs at your event. Specialty Drinks are welcomed!
- Bring your own alcohol, mixers and garnishes at the beginning of your rental weekend and Bartender will set up the bar for you in time for your event on event day. Beer, Wine, Liquor, Champagne, etc.
- Ice for bar service
- 16 oz. plastic cups for beer and 8 oz. clear plastic cups for wine served from bar.
- NO NEED FOR ABC LICENSE ON YOUR PART!
- You will be able to access the bar on your own throughout the weekend.
- Bartender will arrive at 3 pm and leave at 11 pm unless other arrangements are made.
- At the end of the event bartender will pack up all unused alcohol and return to you in boxes so you can take that home.
- Additional hours for bartending services billed at $60 / hour.
- Tips are welcomed but not required.
- No Taxes.