Our Classic Wedding Packages
Farm Fresh Package includes linens
- Access of our historic 67-acre farm for pictures.
- Exclusive use of 4-acres for parking, pictures, and party for the weekend!
- Multiple Ceremony sites outside; one set up according to your style and preferences by our staff.
- On Site Kitchen and Shower.
- Ample space to accommodate over 200 people in our 40 x 120-foot weather rated white event tent with wood doors, sidewalls, chandelier’s & string lights, and white ceiling swag. In addition, we have other items for your use as décor.
- White resin chairs, 5-foot round tables for dining, 8-foot and 6-foot service tables and a sweetheart table for the couple set up according to your style and preferences by our staff.
- 8 x 16-foot stage.
- 16 x 24-foot dance floor.
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet service.
- Multiple mounted speakers in tent, on barn and in barn with wireless Sonos music player system. Connect with your mobile device for background music or use instead of a DJ or band.
- Secondary battery-operated mobile Bluetooth PA system with wireless microphone.
- Outdoor seating areas with gas fire pits.
- Café seating area for 24.
- Barn with ADA compliant bathrooms and climate-controlled dressing suites.
- Auxiliary Generator in case of power outage.
- Venue cleanup and trash take away service; you just need to take away your stuff on Sunday.
- No taxes, service fees or gratuities required.
- Freedom to choose your own vendors.
- 2 planning meetings with Event Coordinator.
- Full-length table linens on all our tables and napkins for all your guests on your wedding day.
Rustic Chic Package adds staffing and Bar Service
- 1 support staff onsite for 3 hours. Serves as parking attendant and venue support.
- 1 Manager onsite during event for 5 hours.
- $1,000,000 General Liability Insurance with alcohol host liability rider. No ABC license needed. BYOBWA.
- Our bar positioned where you prefer and “Bar Service Package“.
- 11 pm end time on Saturday.
Southern Hospitality Package adds the rest
- Day of Coordinator.
- Tent heating if needed.