Wedding planning can be overwhelming, with many tasks to take care of and details to arrange. However, you don’t have to do everything yourself. Delegating some wedding tasks to friends and family members willing to help can make the process less stressful and enjoyable for everyone involved. Here are some wedding tasks that you can delegate:
- Transportation: Ask a friend or family member who has a reliable car to drive you and your partner around on the wedding day.
- Airport Pick-Up: If guests are flying in from out of town, ask someone to pick them up from the airport.
- Collection of Flowers, Wedding Dress, Dry Cleaning, and Other Items: Assign someone responsible for picking up your dress, flowers, dry cleaning, and other items needed for the wedding.
- Makeup & Hair: If you’re doing your makeup or hair, ask a friend or family member who is good at it to help you.
- Performing at the Ceremony: If you have a talented friend or family member who can sing or play an instrument, ask them if they would like to perform at your ceremony.
- Decorations: Assign someone creative in your group of friends or family members to handle decorations for the reception venue.
- Photography/Videography: If you have friends or family members who are skilled photographers/videographers, ask if they want to capture moments from your special day.
Remember that delegating tasks doesn’t mean entirely giving up control over your wedding planning. You should still oversee everything and communicate clearly with those helping you out. Delegating some of these tasks will make things easier for you and allow others to feel involved in making your big day special!