https://i0.wp.com/onsunnyslopefarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/COVER-How-to-tell-your-family-about-your-small-wedding.jpg?fit=1200%2C1042&ssl=1 1042 1200 Harry Jarrett https://onsunnyslopefarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/OSS-logo-WEB.png Harry Jarrett2021-09-22 06:10:412021-09-25 10:19:32Small Wedding and Big Family – What to do?
Small Wedding and Big Family – What to do?
Apart from matters of health and safety during the pandemic, couples may want to have a smaller wedding with 50 guests or much less because of reasons such as you want to stick to a budget, you simply don’t want to be the center of attention amongst a crowd, or you just can’t keep on postponing anymore and want to get married already even if that means having a smaller event for now.
- Manage Expectations Early
- Be Kind and Direct When Explaining to Your Family
- Explain to Your Parents and Ask for Their Support
- Thoughtfully Curate Your Guest List
- Consider Planning A Separate Gathering for Those Who Weren’t Invited
Source: Small Wedding and Big Family | Philippines Wedding Blog