Apart from matters of health and safety during the pandemic, couples may want to have a smaller wedding with 50 guests or much less because of reasons such as you want to stick to a budget, you simply don’t want to be the center of attention amongst a crowd, or you just can’t keep on postponing anymore and want to get married already even if that means having a smaller event for now.
- Manage Expectations Early
- Be Kind and Direct When Explaining to Your Family
- Explain to Your Parents and Ask for Their Support
- Thoughtfully Curate Your Guest List
- Consider Planning A Separate Gathering for Those Who Weren’t Invited