The pandemic’s limitations on gatherings brought about a wave of small, intimate weddings as a solution for couples who wanted to tie the knot among their loved ones. Yet, even as we look ahead past the era of COVID weddings, we’re seeing that these micro-weddings are here to stay for the long haul. Couples have rediscovered the beauty of celebrating their love with their nearest and dearest, appreciating the intention and closeness that comes with a tight-knit circle.
- Consider your energy capacity for social situations.
- It’s your day — do what makes you happy.
- Don’t be shy to communicate your plans with loved ones.
- Consider offering a livestream of the wedding.
- Go all in on the experience.
- Smaller weddings allow couples to invest more in their guest experience, since they’ll have more room in their budget to play with elements they may not have considered otherwise.
- Whatever you choose, make it happen!