Day of Wedding Coordination
As part of your wedding package we will meet with you once or twice to make sure that all the details for the venue setup are perfect for you.
But that is different than having a Day of Coordinator.
Our staff Day of Coordinator will execute all tasks at hand flawlessly while maintaining a pleasant, calm and helpful demeanor during your wedding day to create the best experience for you and your guests. It is their job to supply you with knowledge and confidence so that your big day goes smoothly and your experience On Sunny Slope Farm is filled with precious memories you will cherish for a lifetime.
We have several persons that are available for Day of Coordination of your wedding if you are interested. Below is a short list of some of the things that a Day of Coordinator does that are not provided but the general venue staff.
An Additional Fee will apply if
the Day of Coordinator is not included in your wedding package
Before the Wedding Planning
2 Planning Meetings (Total of 2 hours) to discuss and prepare detailed timeline and to determine the responsibilities of the Day of Coordinator on the day of the wedding.
- Make sure flowers, bouquets, and boutonnieres are in place and distributed.
- Gather the bride and immediate family for pictures.
- Assist the bride with her wedding gown if needed.
- Communicate with best man and groomsmen to make sure they are getting ready in a timely fashion.
- Make bridal party aware of any last minute details or changes.
Prior to/ Reception
- Welcome vendors and ushers and double check that everything is in place and ready to be presented to guests.
- Make sure guest book is out and guest are signing.
- Coordinate with DJ when the wedding party will be announced and enter the reception.
- Locate bride and groom for first dance, father-daughter, and mother-son.
- Prevent or fix any problems that may arise throughout the night.
- Instruct DJ to announce last dance and send off instructions.
- Last but not least make sure your day stress free and enjoyable for you and your guests!