Whether it’s your engagement ring or wedding band, you definitely want to keep your diamond sparkler in tip-top shape. To assure it stays in the best condition possible, you need to take good care of it, which includes regular cleaning.
Here are the steps:
- Squirt a soap-based cleanser in your cup or bowl, and fill the rest with warm, almost hot, water and mix.
- Place your ring into the mixture and leave it to soak for 20-40 minutes.
- Take out the ring and use the toothbrush to gently scrub the ring all over.
- Once done, rinse the ring under warm water.
- If there is still visible buildup, repeat the process with clean water.
- Once satisfied, dry the ring.
- Use a polishing cloth all over once dry.
Source: How to Clean Your Diamond Ring